Tuesday, October 30, 2012

What Am I Doing Today: Bricks



Greetings All,

I hope that the storm last night, which has left most of the Jersey Shore in shambles and my own hometown of NYC partly underwater has left you unscathed and well. As I cannot leave my apartment today, I thought it would be a good time to start working on the house....and so here we are making rusticated stones for the foundation.....sadly, I've run out of materials, so it will have to wait...and with any luck, the walls and floors will be up by the end of the week....don't think there will be many packages arriving in the next few days so everything will be on paper....

Well, that's about it....slow going for now. Stay safe and dry.



The foundation will look like rusticated stone with piers running up the ground floor to hold 4 pilasters...


....and after all of that, I had to remake them all, as I'm so used to working at 1/4" and this house is 1:12"........lol



No comments:

Post a Comment