Friday, October 26, 2012

What I'm Looking At Today: Scale and What To Do!

Greetings Again,

Well, here's my second post and I have received my Gloucester House, but as I feared, the scale is a bit smaller than what I was looking for, so I've gone and ordered some wood so I can make something up....also gotten a Dremel and ordered a few bits to start with. In the meantime worked on a few floor designs and the search continues for wall decoration for the neoclassical room.



Thinking that these chairs might live in a sitting room or a gallery.


Hamilton prints that will become part of the wall decorations.

Below is a great neoclassical chair....Think I might try my hand at making a set soon.....and if it doesn't work out, there's a classical chair below that might be able to doctor up.




Hoping that the wood comes tomorrow so I can work while the storm is afoot.

Best regards until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment