Friday, November 16, 2012

What Am I Doing Today: Progress


Greetings Dear Readers,



So, I'm finally making some progress on the house, I received some bits of trim from Sue Cook in the UK and started making the downstairs drawing room. It will live opposite the Georgian paneled room with the  stair hall in between....Finally got the stairs as well. so maybe I can get a few rooms fleshed out in the next few weeks......


A little trick I learned is that it's much easier to make the rooms up on card stock and then insert each wall.


The bookcase will eventually be a part of the library.


Slow going....but gives an idea of what the house will do. the room upstairs will live to the left o the stairs...and I have yet to get my circuit lighting kit....BUT I did get the Doric trim for the out side....

Well, that's it for today....have to get to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment