Tuesday, November 20, 2012

What Am I Doing Today: More Floors!


Greetings Gentle Readers,

So decisions made, the floor on the ground floor dining room is the same as the entrance hall, with slight color variation. I was torn as to whether to do wood and decided that there would be more flexibility should the decoration of the walls change if the floors were the same in two adjacent rooms.


Looking inside the room. The fireplace is now out in the room where it will live, have to complete the card walls AND I have my circuit lighting, so I can install that and then finish all the walls properly.


Looking at the dining room into the hall.

Well, that's it for today...have to finish up the stair hall now that I have more mahogany for the walls.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment